Minnesota Grouse Dog Association Field Trial Grounds
Rum River State Forest near Mora, Minnesota
• From downtown Mora, head west on County Road 6, or 210th Ave, to stop sign.
• Continue on 210th Ave across Minnesota Highway 47 where the road turns to gravel. Continue to a T.
• At the T, turn left onto County Road 10, or Cable St.
• Go ½ mile and turn right onto County Road 56, or 205th Ave
• Go west on 205th Ave for about 3.5 miles. It will take a hard right and turn into 50th Ave
• Turn left on 240th St and continue to a pole building on the left side just before 60th Ave
The headquarters is in the pole building where we gather in the morning before each day’s running and for meals.
Moose River Grouse Dog Club Field Trial Grounds
Douglas County Forest, near Danbury, Wisconsin
• Go north on 35 out of Danbury to Moose Junction
• Go west on Moose Road to field trial gathering
Chippewa Valley Grouse Dog Association Field Trial Grounds
Eau Claire County Forest, near Stanley, Wisconsin
- From Stanley, Wisconsin, go south on County H approximately 14 miles to Channey Rd
- Turn west on Channey Rd approximately 2 miles to Eau Claire River
The trial headquarters are just past the river at the junction of Channey and Hamilton Falls roads. Two of the morning courses are north on Hamilton Falls Rd. The third and fourth courses are west on Channey Rd; turn left at the Fire Monument and go to the end of the road. The other courses are east on Channey Road but difficult to find. My advice: find the field trial party before these braces!